Epic Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Story line Progression

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Main Story line Progression - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Story line Progression

Post  Ammonite Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:22 am

(OOC: So, at what point does Raath catch up to the party during these ventures? Just curious so I can make note of what Raath know and what he doesn't, and when he can start participating and whatnot. Also, if this one is in fact Levi's character, then welcome aboard!)
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:40 am

OOC: the whole Levi's character thing is a complete guess, by the way.
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Main Story line Progression - Page 2 Empty OOC: Raath and Lance

Post  Masonimo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:48 pm

OOC: I had not anticipated this being levi but with a few alterations could make it so. However, levi has not yet given me enough information to get him started.... Anyway. Raath is with the party right after they secure the dwelling so you can participate whenever you like Smile
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

https://mason.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:33 pm

Raath's instinctual reaction to this shady newcomer is one of skepticism. Reflexively, he draws his swords and aims them at the stranger as he speaks.
As Lance is casting his magic voodoo, Raath starts to ask the man questions in a less-than-cordial tone.
Okay enough with the secrecy act. Who are you? What are you doing here? ...and how do you know so much about all this?

Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Main Story line Progression - Page 2 Empty Dark Figure

Post  Masonimo Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:43 am

The figure seems to pause as Lance begins to mystically distract him from reality. Raath's questions at sword point seem less effective as he is clearly distracted. This is the first time you get a good look at his face. He is a gnome. He mumbles the repeat of Lance's request about bringing back information that will benefit the party and is about to leave to fulfill his duties when he pauses.
I am mork, I am here to give you an edge on Volta by revealing to you their plans, and I know so much because I was here the last time Volta fought for power.
He then pauses as if thinking through a memory bank of information seeing if there is anything else valuable that might help fulfill his new found quest and desire.
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shwilly Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:53 pm

Krahven keeps his eyes on the little man and angles down to speak at Lance

guess we ask him about the Volta? he should know what they used to level out the power. we should also ask Mork here about what he is doing here. and how long has he hidden there watching Grimold die?
shwilly
shwilly
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Main Story line Progression - Page 2 Empty Before he leaves

Post  Masonimo Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:11 pm

The gnome takes a deep breath and says...
It will happen soon. They will come for you indirectly and we will see if you can hold to your claim as the champions of Volta's enemies.
With a slight smile on his lips he dashes from the room at full speed.
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Main Story line Progression - Page 2 Empty The gnome returns

Post  Masonimo Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:21 pm

The party helps grimold get back on his feet and returns for a few days of regular activities (such as crafting setting up shop and the like).

After a few days of what seem like quiet there is a shift in the air. The party cannot explain it but things just feel different. While the threats have not increased and the danger not changed there is something different in the city of Sanjak like something is about to happen. Then one night, a cold chill breeze sweeps through the town. A thick fog rolls in blocking much of the moonlight that was previously visible. A quiet evil presence is felt by all it seems. The party sits quietly in the safety of their home.

Pound Pound Pound!! A pounding on the door breaks the silent uneasiness of the night. Everyone looks at each other noticing now that Rayne isn't in the room? The pounding comes again at the door and the sound of Mork's voice cries.
It is happening! They have come! The attacks have begun and the town cries for it's Champions!
The panic in his voice is almost believable. The urgency on the other hand seems sincere.
They have Rayne in the Pit with others and this time the execution will not be fair! You must hurry or they will reclaim their position of terror!
His voice continues to cry out and it is clear that a small crowd has gathered outside. A chant rises for the Champions of Volt's enemies to prove their word! Mork's voice fades and the only the chant, chill, fog, and evil feeling of the night remains.

(OOC: you will have only 10min game time to prepare and decide your course of action. Come prepared tonight! 5-5:30 my place!)
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2