Epic Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Plans and Any other Public Communication

+2
Ammonite
Masonimo
6 posters

Go down

Future Plans and Any other Public Communication Empty Future Plans and Any other Public Communication

Post  Masonimo Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:22 am

This thread is to have INTER-PARTY CONVERSATIONS.

Optional Agenda's:
1. What as a whole does the party desire for the future.
2. What are the plans to do in response to Volta's demise.
3. Who is infected, What happened to Rayne, and who has had connection with demons!
4. Anything else that the party may want to publicly talk about.

There is no timeline attached to this thread. It is assumed that all conversation happens in the down and between times of other actions.
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

https://mason.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Future Plans and Any other Public Communication Empty Re: Future Plans and Any other Public Communication

Post  Ammonite Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Raath makes it known to the party that he would prefer to take the place of Volta as the next powerful tribe in Sanjak. He would rather that, than leave it to "the strongest of the many evil clans, waiting in the shadows like vultures, ready to devour the beast as soon as it stumbles in a moment of weakness". Raath puts forth that we are better than that, and we can offer hope to anyone in Sanjak who still believes in being good. More or less that's what he says.

As to the topic of demonic infection... affraid
I am surely one of those referred to by Damen as 'infected'. I don't exactly know what that entails, nor do I know whom else may be infected in our clan, but I have my guesses. Ever since my abduction from the arena, I have been a changed man. There is something inside of me now; something dark and powerful, full of hate and fury. More than once since my return to this place have I been attacked from within by this monster. On occasion I have been swept away in... visions? I know little about it's motives or purpose, but it seems hell-bent on my destruction; it seeks to break my spirit and conquer my will. It is clearly a creature of evil chaos. They did something to me while they had me...something...
Raath's voice fades with the last words spoken. His gaze finds the nearest windows and leaves through it. Words fail to find his voice, only silence lingers.

Last edited by Ammonite on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Future Plans and Any other Public Communication Empty Re: Future Plans and Any other Public Communication

Post  shwilly Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:40 pm

Krahven listens to Raath and when he is finished decided he must speak as well.

we are already a more powerful tribe so assuming the political power as well makes sense. As for the demons...I have been itching for a fight every hour of everyday. My skin has gone darker. I am kept awake with visions of an abyss. I spend my time trying to shake my rage and once I let it out I can't stop... I don’t know what it is, but it started with a potion that a servant gave to me. Said it would give me a boost. Sounded like a good idea. I think it would be best to get this under control.

As Krahven finished he looked at the other members of the party.
shwilly
shwilly
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Leightonius Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Rayne listens intently, watching each party member as Raath and Krahven speak. After Krahven concludes he speaks,
I have limited knowledge of demons, though now I plan to change that, but it would seem that both of you are likely... possessed.
Rayne displays a clear discomfort at this idea.
I myself have felt none of these things and I believe I would know if a darkness of any form threatened to control me. That leaves one more member still possessed. Aki, what is the story behind your mirror again?
Rayne turns expectantly to Aki as he concludes.
Leightonius
Leightonius
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Future Plans and Any other Public Communication Empty My Mirror isn't the problem... i think....

Post  Scemmie Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:49 am

Aki turns to the group, and glares at Rayne with his mouth open. Aki can't believe that Rayne would think so badly of Aki's favorite item.

"The mirror was a gift to me, and not to you elf... and it hasn't done anything to me."

Aki then turns from the group and mutters under his breath...

"I told you we should have only grabbed the bow and left him behind."
Scemmie
Scemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Looking around at the faces of the others in the group uncomfortably, Raath breaks the awkward silence left in the wake of... whatever just happened between Rayne and Aki...

Well, perhaps the third one infected isn't as yet aware of the infestation. We should make every effort to find out such things as soon as possible though, in my opinion.

Raath then starts in on the pressing matter of discussing with the party his ideas for their future agenda: publicly denouncing Volta, and simultaneously taking up their place as a new tribe. His reasons for this are as follows:

1) Better it be us, who are good by nature, than someone else less good to just become another Volta.
2) We will be in a place of power and influence, where we will be able to more easily investigate the "real enemy" Damon mentioned.
3) Lance already seems to have started making friends/connections, so we are going to be equipped with the manpower to take on this role.
4) Raath will feel a lot safer. Bottom line.

But Raath also wants to know what the rest of the party thinks about the future of their clan...
Is there anyone who doesn't want to become a tribe, taking Volta's place? Thoughts? Feelings? Anyone? Bhuler? cyclops

(Thank you Krahven for your input on this subject)
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Tue May 08, 2012 6:35 pm

OK, I think it's safe to say we're all comfortable with the implications of becoming one of the controlling tribes here.
I'm still disturbed by the demons... I have personally witnessed both Krahven and Raath in dark times, and am somehow able to see the dark power than eminates from them as the demons try to take them over. I have so far kept this to myself, until I was able to get more information on it. It appears we all got more information at the same time. As far as a third party member to be possessed, I'm not sure who this could be, but I know what it looks like, and if I see a hint of it in any others, I'll be sure to let everybody know.
If I am the infected party member, I may not be able to detect it... who knows? So if anybody sees me doing anything more out of the ordinary than usual... please bring it up.
As one of the powerful tribes, we'll need to get a few things in order.
We'll need to have a more defensible stronghold. I think we can still keep this storefront and storage area, and employ people to keep our shop up, but it makes sense for us in our new "position" to live in a more snobby part of town.(Lance glances at Rayne as he says this, with a small grin on his face)
Also, we'll need followers. I have a few people who are willing to... take suggestions that I offer, and generally help me out with things, but I'd prefer they stay in the tribes they are already in. It gives us a bit of an edge on what's going on at the neighbor's place, if you know what I mean. I can probably convince a few of them to come into our tribe, just to get the tide started, and perhaps those that join us will be able to convince their friends, but it seems that having a good amount of people to back you up is fairly important in the creation of a tribe.

Just some thoughts. what do you all think of that?
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 pm

Raath nods approvingly as Lance speaks, seeming to agree with what he is saying. He then brings up the manticores we persuaded to join us after Volta's first failed execution. Raath wonders if we could persuade them to actually become a "part of our clan" or if they have always been free agents.
It may be worth offering to them, Lance. I know you have the best relationship with them and all that. Just a thought mainly.
Raath also agrees that a more defensible, and even more important looking, house would be a good idea. He then brings up the topic of money to fund such a move.
While the recent defeat of Volta has given us a great deal of power in the eyes of the city, it hasn't exactly weighed as heavily on our purses. Where are we going to get the money for this kind of a move?
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  shwilly Tue May 15, 2012 2:48 pm

OOC: i may have the answer for the funds but first i've a question, how many crafting points would it take to make drugs? or potions? haha. k what are we doing? i am going to assume we were able to complete the "Tribal acceptance" what would be next?

shwilly
shwilly
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Future Plans and Any other Public Communication Empty OOC:Apologies

Post  Masonimo Sat May 26, 2012 11:43 am

I am so sorry team. I have been busy and completely neglected the forum for a couple of weeks now. I will try not to do this again... So yes I will post the happenings in the story line progression forum and get the ball rolling. Then I will prepare for your next fight and send out invites for when this should be (likely this coming week.) Let me know if you have questions via email. (seacave3@gmail.com) Good conversations though I am very impressed.
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

https://mason.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Tue May 29, 2012 6:04 pm

OOC: LOL at Shwilly.

Okay Raath is a little anxious to get things in order as soon as possible, now that they have essentially challenged all the traditions of Sanjak. He stresses to the party that there certainly is a war coming, and we as a group have to be ready to fight, whether it be inside the arena or out. We will need our shop to start producing cash yesterday! We will need to move our more permanent residence to something that more closely resembles a fortress than a storefront. We need to start putting our friends in order, deciding who we can and cannot trust. We are also going to have to cut back on our time alone, ever. For protection purposes, we should always be with at least one other member of the party, if not all others.
Raath asks Lance how close he thinks we are to having the store turn a profit for us?
He asks Aki what kind of divine protections he can offer our home, beyond just "pray real hard" and stuff?
He wants to get the ball rolling, so we don't get caught with our pants down, looking like we don't have the stones to back up our words.
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  shwilly Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Krahven agrees with this mentions the Mindon clan. they did us a favor and though we know owe them one as long as they dont call upon it or we fail to do as they ask we can count them allies.
shwilly
shwilly
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 pm

OOC: Is anyone here interested in designing up a fortress home for us to build/buy? I get the impression that Mason is giving us the chance to do that if we want. Or maybe he just doesn't have the time to fill in that detail by himself. Either way, any takers?

Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down