Epic Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure from the fight

5 posters

Go down

Treasure from the fight Empty Treasure from the fight

Post  Masonimo Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:01 pm

Within a few hours there is a knock at the door. Upon opening it the group sees a small stack of items. Some in bags, some in boxes, and some with notes attached. All noted items will be read in the private forum of the person who claims the item (these are usually for specific people). However, there is also one large document on the top of the pile addressed to the entire party. This document has its own thread for discussion. All items may be sold without effort for the price listed in the document. Any unclaimed items will be automatically sold. All conversations pertaining to items may be held in this forum thread.

Treasure Page
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

https://mason.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Treasure from the fight Empty Composite Longbow

Post  Leightonius Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm

Rayne eyes the composite longbow and quickly grabs it. He pulls on the string, testing it's strength and smiles.

Now that's more like it. That longbow I used in the fight couldn't have pricked a kobalt's backside.

Looking around at the other items he finds little of interest except for one of the waterskins. He then puts the items in his chest but hesitates as he closes it, remembering Aki's veiled complaints about Rayne's previous assumptions regarding party items. Closing and locking the chest he glances sideways at Aki to see if any complaint again registers on his face.
Leightonius
Leightonius
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Treasure from the fight Empty Re: Treasure from the fight

Post  Ammonite Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:36 pm

AT RAYNE:
It was the bow's fault then? I was just chalking it up to first-time jitters. But you tell yourself what you like I guess.
Raath then stoops and takes up the menacing bastard sword, hefting its weight in his hand for a few seconds before giving a consenting grunt.
Unless anyone else has their eye on this one, I'll be glad to have it at my side. Speak now... I suppose there being five water skins means that there's one for each of us, so I'll go ahead and grab one of those too. Seems logical.
With a rather unreadable expression on his face, Raath continues. He speaks aloud, but to no one in particular, as he pretends to inspect his new sword:
Speaking of logical; maybe we should talk about our strategy in that fight, if you can say that we even had one. We may have managed to pull it off without getting killed, but it was messy. I can't say that the next fight will be as forgiving of our lack of teamwork. Just saying.
With that, Raath turns back to his bed and sits, elbows on his knees, eyes running over every detail of the sword he now holds.
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:10 am

OUT OF CHARACTER:
Ken, that magic ring is pretty cool. You should come up with your own little symbol thingy and then leave it as a signature on things. That'd be cool I think.

Also this sword is pretty nice, it should be called the 'sword of awesome gang-up' or something. It's a teamwork-promoting weapon.

If you guys haven't read the descriptions of all the items you should, cuz they are cool.

Also I think that spiked agile half plate was meant for heith's character. No more spending the battle trapped under a giant bug for you.. haha

Anyway, back to role playing... lol
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Lance picks up the ring, and reads the note aloud to the group:
Midas Clan,

With great power and notability comes opportunity. We give you this ring as a token of friendship. In just one battle you have made your mark on the world and we are hoping to see that mark a lot more. This Ring will become whatever you desire when you first put it on. It will then yield the power to place that mark anywhere else. May your "mark" on society only grow greater and only be associated with those worthy of it.

Your friends and future allies,
Makah Clan "Power Wielders"
We should come up with an awesome symbol, and mark our things with it. I'm somewhat of a collector of small magical trinkets such as this, so I would be happy to take stewardship of this item for the group
On another note... who is this midas clan spoken of?
Lance then goes on to take a waterskin, and the pocket watch
if nobody minds, being a trinket collector, this watch appeals to me.
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:21 pm

sounds good.. alrighty then. I'll just take everything that nobody else wants... these look like interesting gadgets
Lance swipes up the sunrods, and the spring loaded wrist sheath
I can always find a good use for a good gadget
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Scemmie Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Aki notices Rayne staring at him. Probably because Aki tried to brake his chest the last time he took an item. Aki just looks back with his awkward smile.

"Don't worry elf you are apart of the group now, so you can have the items"

Then Aki whispers under his breath.

"But if you betray us, don't expect your chest to be intact the next time you see it."

Aki then goes and grabs the Spiked Half plate
Then mutters under his breath
"Lets see if that dumb butterfly tries and mess with me again."

Aki then picks up his waterskin and obsidian, and as he does this he sees the mirror. Aki's eyes widen as he quickly snatches the mirror and return to his chest. He puts all of his belongs away, except for the mirror. He then sits on his bed staring at the mirror curious and amazed.

Scemmie
Scemmie

Back to top Go down

Treasure from the fight Empty XP's for Everyone!

Post  Masonimo Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:37 pm

By the way in case some of you missed the memo. You all gained 4680 XP points. Please change your character sheets to reflect this (XP's are found at the top right hand corner) This also means that you all went up a level! So you are all level 5 now. So what does that mean? The following Pages should help you level up your characters.

View the table in the Character Advancement Page to see what changes at level 5 (for those wondering we are currently on the "Fast" XP scale)

Then go to your specific Character type page (select from list below)

Barbarian be sure to also check your Armored hulk section for specific details to you.

Cleric don't remember if you have a specific type but if you do you need to check it as well just in case.

Yes only two because you are the others know how to level up. If anyone needs help send me an IM or call or something. We will roll hit dice at the next session unless otherwise necessary.

Congratulations!
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 am

So Raath is all for selling anything that doesn't seem useful. Including, if possible, the old gear that has been replaced with new gear after the last fight (i.e. the old, non-magical b-sword, aki's old half-plate armor, etc...) Raath is in favor of scraping up some extra cash. He wants to know what others think of this idea.

OOC: Game Master: is it possible to sell off these old goods, considering the shady manner by which they were "acquired" for us? Suspect
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:16 pm

Lance is fully in favor of gaining some capital
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Treasure from the fight Empty Selling

Post  Masonimo Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:25 pm

At any time during the game (as long as you are around a town) you are welcome to sell whatever you want for 3/4 the purchase price as listed in the d20pfsrd.com pages. Just let me know what you are selling and be sure to take it off your character sheet. This requires no role playing or special conversations. (I just want this to be simple)

Also, there are options if you want to try and "capitalize" on your selling. Things like bluff, diplomacy, performance, or profession checks may be able to assist you in making more money from an item if you care to go that route. These checks can be improved by things like storefronts or street carts that would lend to your credibility as a seller. Depending on how creative you decide to get you may be able to sell items for full or even more than their full and normal price. (not necessary but just an option of things you can do if you so desire)
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Treasure from the fight Empty Selling extra goods

Post  Ammonite Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:47 am

Raath sells his normal bastard sword (acquired from Grimold) to anyone who'll give him 3/4 of the normal price.
He makes 26.25 Gold Pieces, or:
26 GP
2 SP
5 CP
FYI...
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Scemmie Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:49 am

out of character... So can we now buy things from the D20 weapons sheet as long as we got the money?
Scemmie
Scemmie

Back to top Go down

Post  Masonimo Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:42 am

hmm... lets say anything non-magical can be purchased. This includes armor. You would go to different people and would have to pay full price for it but it is available to you. You can always sell your old stuff at 3/4 price to help pay for new stuff if you like.
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down