Epic Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasure from Volta Execution

5 posters

Go down

Treasure from Volta Execution Empty Treasure from Volta Execution

Post  Masonimo Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 am

Reminder: You all made a ton of gold. When selling items remember that where you live (your status) and how you decide to sell will affect the sell price. The prices listed are simply selling to middle class vendors. To do this you will have to change your surroundings. If you choose to stay where you are then cut 25% off the sell price. If you get creative though you may be able to increase the sell price to as much as 25% over the listed price. The price of better dwellings will depend on what you are looking for. (specific tribes area, your own area, protections, defenses, capabilities, luxury can all be taken into account.)

Have fun and enjoy the spoils of war but USE them wisely.

Treasure Page

Experience Rewards: (this is written out per player character)
- Encounter XP: 2900
- Role Playing XP: 520
- Strategy XP: 450
- Story Progress: 450
Total = 4320 Smile yes you all level up
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

https://mason.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Treasure from Volta Execution Empty Re: Treasure from Volta Execution

Post  kenjo Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:46 pm

some of this money will be used to pay Herb for letting us into the arena early, and some will be used to pay the tribe that was kind enough to lend us their tower shields. I also vote that we return the tower shields rather than keep them, unless anybody specifically would like a tower shield of their own.
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  shwilly Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:53 pm

No the Mindon tribe was invested enough to give us the shields when we were in dire need. Better to return them as asked so the may help us again in the future.
shwilly
shwilly
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:44 pm

I agree, return the shields with our thanks. And pay the Herb, what a guy.

I think that with this fat loot we should start moving up in the world.
1) We should get a better dwelling than this ghetto cell we have been sleeping in.
2) We should open a storefront and have Lance get us better gold for our goods, thus increasing our profits.
3) We also are making a name for ourselves, it's time we think of a clan symbol to match... but we can work on that as we go I guess...
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:48 am

Agreed, although I was under the impression that they either wanted the return of their shields, or payment for them, but not wanting a shield for Lance, I'm good with the return.

Better dwelling and storefront ftw.
I can craft wondrous items (for the noobs... click here to find out what is included), so if there are any wondrous items that are within my crafting abilities, that anybody would like, we can work that out. Also, we can craft and sell them at our storefront.

I'd like to take another crafting feat this level, I can take craft wands, craft magic arms and armor (adding plusses and special abilities to armor and weapons), or craft potion. Either way, we could use the items as well as sell some in our storefront. Potions are cheaper, and with the aid of our cleric, I could create potions of healing, which I'm sure would be a big hit.

What do you guys think I should take as a crafting feat between the three?

oh, and just as a reminder, everybody gets to add one to one of their ability scores, because this is level 6. choose wisely. Very Happy
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:07 pm

So, to the GM, what will it cost for us to get a storefront, and a better living quarters? Would it help if I roll a Diplomacy Check? +11
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Treasure from Volta Execution Empty Pricing for Living Conditions

Post  Masonimo Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:39 pm

I have decided to keep the living conditions somewhat simple for now. As a result I have created a cost chart for various living stages in the Sanjak area. Everything can be found in the area except for wealthy and nobility. These will take time to set up (2 weeks for wealthy and 1 month for nobility). The page to view these various conditions is linked below

Living Conditions Chart

Let me know if you have any questions or input. (email or chat to avoid spamming the forum unless its a question everyone will have Smile )
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 pm

I vote we all pitch in on upper class living conditions. a 3 room house, and 2 room shop with good quality crafting tools should help us a lot, and we can afford the 300 gp/month right now. It will get us a better price on our goods, and perhaps we will be able to find a way to augment the security of the place.

also, I wanted to bring up that I told my followers... the guys that actually placed the bets, and brought back our winnings, that I would give them each 3 gold in the event that we won, and there were 5 of them, so we need to subtract 15 gold for that.
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:13 pm

I vote for the upper class living conditions as well. Although in the future the best of the best is certainly my plan, we need something better like NOW and ought not wait in the cell for something better to be built. Upper class is a dang sight better than what we're living in now too, so it'll be a nice upgrade all around. We'll even have a servant to help us out. That should make Leighton's character start to feel more at home. Wink

Also, WOOT for wondrous items! AS for what to craft next ken I would vote for either potions or magic armor and weapons, with my tendency to be more toward magic armor and weapons for use by ourselves more than selling, but that is just what Raath values most: combat. Whatever the group decides is fine though...

As for the bonus ability score point, don't we get one at levels 4,8,12,16, and 20? ...or did they change that with Pathfinder and I'm just behind the times? (very possible)
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:10 pm

My only hesitation with getting the magic arms/armor, is that my abilities at this level are very limited. I'd only be able to add a +1 to things, whereas with potions, it's cheaper to make them, and they seem to be pretty useful in combat as well. Pesky flying creatures? no problem, just chug that potion of fly I gave you, and you're off...

Nevermind, you're right, it's the feats they changed to give more of. The ability score advancement is the same.
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Treasure from Volta Execution Empty Upper Class Only?

Post  Leightonius Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:12 pm

Rayne would like to jump straight into the Wealthy area, and I'll roleplay him that way, but I think the Upper Class is an appropriate move.

I like your ideas about potions, Ken. I'd rather take a couple healing potions over a +1 any day.

So how are we going to handle the gold? Will we just request an amount from the group or should be create a sort of budget that pays for the monthly costs, assistance fees, etc and then split the remainder with the party?

I'm interested to see how the storefront and new house thing work out. Will you be creating maps to look at, Mason? And what's our servant's name? Wink
Leightonius
Leightonius
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:57 pm

See, what did I tell ya? I knew Leighton would like the idea of a servant. Wink
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  kenjo Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:17 pm

OK, I'll go with the potions for now, and the next feat I get will go for magic equipment.
kenjo
kenjo
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Treasure from Volta Execution Empty Accomodations

Post  Masonimo Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Leighton: Your servants name is up to you if you like as well as their race and gender. They are your servant after all which means you hired them. All things mentioned in the description are included in the cost of living by the way so there is no extra fee for one servant. You are welcome to more but will have to adjust the budget a bit. Smile Also depending on what you guys decide and where you live (if you role play or whatever) I will be happy to draw up maps of your house. I will take all the liberties of design unless there are specific things that you desire to be a part. Like windows in certain places or storage rooms or passages or what have you. The more specific you guys are in what you finally decide about a house the easier it is for me to draw up. Have fun with it

We will figure out the monthly budget thing when a month passes. Smile However, the start up fee for a place is one extra months payment in advance. This equips the place with the right stuff and allows for general design requests.
Masonimo
Masonimo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ammonite Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:00 am

I vote that our servant's name be Alfred. Ya know, like in Batman. Either that or Filbert. Or Rufio. Just spit-balling here. bounce
Ammonite
Ammonite
Powerful Man
Powerful Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Leightonius Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:25 am

I vote Bruno. Smile
Leightonius
Leightonius
Powerful Man
Powerful Man